Our office will provide you the highest quality of Chiropractic care that only 20+ years of experience can provide. We use five different Chiropractic techniques along with rehabilitation instruction, and physiotherapies , so that your care is designed just for your needs.
Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
Having suffered from two disc herniations myself, I have personal experience with the awesome treating power of non-surgical spinal decompression. No one should get an epidural injection or definitely surgery without finding out if decompression can help.
Rapid Release technology is a tool used to treat soft tissue problems. It vibrates at a frequency much higher than its closest competition, and this frequency has been found to resonate with adhesions also known as scar tissue and cause them to break. Much like certain sound waves can break glass the vibrations of the rapid release tool can break scar tissue. This is helpful for any tissue that has not been moving as much as normal due to pain. For example a knee or hand with arthritis, a shoulder with long term tendinitis or post surgical stiffness, and chronically tight shoulder muscles. The first treatment is complimentary so you can see how well it works for your problem before deciding to continue treatment.
Muscle Treatment Techniques
We provide a variety of services to treat the muscular part of your problem. For example some of the techniques used are;
- Instrument assisted soft tissue therapy can break up tight muscles quickly.
- Kinesio and Rock tape help speed up the healing process and improve function.
- Therapeutic light therapy is infrared light of a specific frequency to accelerate the metabolism of cells and thus the healing process.
- Rehabilitative stretches and exercises are part of every patients treatment, and as important to your spinal health as brushing and flossing is to dental health.
- Ultrasound and electric muscle stimulation is also used when appropriate.
Kelly Vogel practices a variety of massage therapies in our office so it will be easy for you get massage and chiropractic treatment together. You can learn more about Kelly by clicking here.